Housing Opportunities and Resources
April 20, 2021
- Salem for All Ages has information and resources available at www.salemforallages.org.
- City of Salem sponsored rideshare program, the Salem Skipper. Information can be found at www.salemskipper.com.
- Care Options and Programs can be found on the Caring.com website at https://www.caring.com/senior-living/ or by calling 800-973-1540.
- Peabody Properties has a lottery for mixed income 55+ housing in Swampscott. Information can be found at www.LiveTheMachon.com or by calling 617-691-0158.
- Peabody Properties has a lottery for mixed income housing in Gloucester. Information can be found at www.HarborVillageGloucester.com or by calling 781-794-1000.